What can we do to make your holiday run smoothly?
We have tried to think of everything to make you feel at home inside…….
- Linen and towels including pool towels
- DVD player and TV with English channels
- Iron and ironing board
- A collection of DVDs and games can be borrowed from the games room
- Internet connection is available (at no extra cost) subject to technical availability
- Basic kitchen and bathroom consumables (full list on booking)
- A guest book with full details of local events and services
….. and to give you plenty of places to relax and things to do outside the cottages.
- Enjoy the 10m x 4.5m pool which is positioned to provide both sun and shade (it can get very hot by the pool !).It has ample seating, and space for sunbathing and pots of flowers.The pool has salt filtration – so no stinging eyes and it can be floodlit for cooling off on those long ,hot summer evenings.
- The outdoor eating areas all have wooden garden furniture
- You can borrow 4 adult bikes – this is great cycling country
- Use the provided information to take a walk around this lovely village and the locality
- You can play many outdoor games including : badminton, Table Tennis, boules, trampoline , slide and swings
- There are extensive grounds with mature trees and flower gardens
- Cook your local ingredients on the BBQ, coal or gas.
- A laundry room is located in the cave and includes washing machines and drying areas